A Counseling Practice
Mindfulness, Sacred Focus, and Therapeutic Counseling
SB (Somebody’s Baby) Counseling and Coaching is a private practice in Marietta, Georgia using mindfulness, focusing, and Christian therapeutic practices. For a private consultation for counseling, email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more about Jeff Peeples, read the blog post “Why Me?”
Specialty: Jeff specializes in counseling for Mood and Anxiety Disorders, counseling for teen males, and counseling for those who have been hurt or abandoned by spiritual institutions.
Perspective: Although his Logotherapy theoretical approach is firmly rooted in an integrated Christian worldview, he is also eclectically influenced by Mindfulness and Sacred Focus Training, Sand-tray World-play therapy, Focusing Therapy and Solution Focused Brief Therapy.
- His goals from the beginning of counseling is to end counseling. Therapy is not a life-time process, but a road to problem solving.
- His degrees are in education and in professional counseling. He has a B.S.Ed. from Armstrong University in English Education (1987), an M.A.T. in English Education from Georgia State University (1991), and an M.S. in Professional Counseling from Georgia State University (1998).
- The Anxiety and Depression Association of America
- The Focusing Institute
- The Contemplative Society
- American Mindfulness Research Association
- The American Counselor Association and its divisions: The Association of Child and Adolescent Counseling, The Association of Creativity in Counseling, and The Association for Spiritual, Ethical, and Religious Values in Counseling.
- National Philosophical Counseling Association
- Certified Mindfulness Life Coach
- Certified Christian Meditation Teacher.
- Certified Emotional Intelligence Life Coach
- Certified Spiritual Coach